Friday, October 31, 2008

Mom Darlana @ Classmates.com


For the 14 years I have lived in the USA, for 13 of those years in Nashville, TN. I have been in the music business all my life, however in the last few years I've moved into a corporate life style spending 7 years in banking until recently, moving into a smaller work environment as a dental receptionist.

I have four wonderful sons, triplets that are 24 and another son 25, plus great husband! We have 3 dogs that completely rule the house and we love every minute of it! My husband and I love the outdoors, we have a boat and we love to fish.

Another passion of mine is gardening, I put in a garden every season growing vegetables and many different kinds of herbs. I love to cook, it's one of my most favorite things to do.

Truly, I think I just love life! I would love to hear from my school mates and catch up.

2 comments:

Oly said...

thanks gurl

http://meaningofhappy.blogspot.com/2008/11/darlana-and-boys.html

Alexei said...

I won't delete this blog entry, unless the admins from classmates.com tell me off.